Mobilink house has decided to reshuffle its top management, by shifting portfolios of at least three vice presidents and introducing Chief Commercial Officeâs slot in the company, we have confirmed with sources.
According to information we have got, Mr. Bilal Munir Sheikh has been elevated to Chief Commercial Officeâs position.
Bilal was Previously serving as Vice President of Sales, prior to which he was VP Marketing at Mobilink.
Mr. Jehanzeb Taj, who had been heading Mobilinkâs marketing department is now given the headship of Mobile Financial Service. Mr. Taj will serve as Vice President and will report directly to Mr. Rashid Khan, CEO and President, Mobilink.
Farid Ahmed has been appointed Vice President for Marketing. Mr. Farid was previously heading Business Analysis and Planning, which is now given to Mr. Wasif Mustafa who had been shifted to Mobilink from Vimpelcom Laos. Wasif Mustafa has previously worked with Mobilink at Distribution & Sales Planning and Analysis department.
As per information we have got, Vice President Marketing, regional sales directors and Director BAP (Business Analysis and Planning) will report to Bilal Munir Sheikh.
Sales division will remain without any VP for now. During this, as mentioned above, regional directors will report directly to CCO.
Mr. Irfan Akram will keep heading Customers Care department for now.
- Breaking: Mobilink to Reshuffle its Marketing and Sales Heads
- Rumor: Major Reshuffle in Mobilinkâs Top Management Soon
- Mustafa Peracha in Talks to join wi-tribe
- Jahanzeb Taj Replaces Irfan Akram as VP Sales Mobilink
- Mobilink CMO Gets Marketing Excellence Award
- Mobilink Reshuffles its Sales Division
- Mobilink Awards Inter-Departmental Teams for IDP Volunteers [Pic]
Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin Wordpress | Android Forums | Wordpress Tutorials